Monday 25 November 2013

Look!! We've another teamie!!!

Yes, today we're delighted to announce another permanent DT Member joining us, the very talented and creative Sue C! Here s Sue's debut project for our 'Letters' challenge...

"I'm very excited to be here at Country View Crafts with my first DT piece ! As soon as I saw the challenge was letters I knew I wanted to use my WordPlay die, love this die !


I also love to use my Fresco Finish paints, so I've indulged myself on this piece. You can find all the details on my blog."


We have almost a week to go before the challenge closes so there is plenty of time to get your project entered. There will be another post in a few days time from our very creative Gabrielle so don't forget to pop back and take a look.

Have a fabulous week!  xxx


6 comments:

  1. gorgeous project, just love this piece x hugs trace x welcome aboard x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just stunning - looking forward to more inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sue, an amazing debut project and so glad you have joined us.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning Sue. Congratulations on your DT debut too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project Sue Love it all congratulations looking forward to seeing more.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glorious debut from Sue - this is fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx