Saturday 27 December 2014

Did we see Santa?

Good morning folks!

I'm lucky enough to have 3 slots this month as I'm filling in for a T3 with my final make for our festive theme and it's Santa!




Christmas isn't Christmas without Santa, rooftops and snow so I couldn't resist using this scene for my last nostalgic make.  The step x step pic's can be found here.  Chris xxx



We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are now enjoying a fun holiday.  If you're back to work already then well done, we hope you're managing a break here and there!

Chris and the team xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this snowy card, Chris - and the framing with all those bold holly leaves is fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Chris!! Love that snow! And yes, I saw Santa! heehee

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx