Wednesday 21 October 2015

Brenda 2

Hi Everyone I am back with the next installment of my Christmas baubles project and two more that have lots of texture and festive colour on them.



By the time I got to these two chipboard baubles I was really into the mixed media layers, colours and textures. Using stencils is such a great way to get that added dimension and on my blog I show you two ways to add colour and make that texture look glittery and realistic. I think out of the four these are my favourites and I already have an idea where I will use them when I decorate the house for Christmas.


Are you getting into the preparations, both craft wise and season wise? Is the list written (mine is lol), still a while to go yet but lots to do.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

hugs Brenda and the CVC team xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous decorations Brenda... Small but perfectly formed ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ideas for the baubles

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunners brenda - really beautiful!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these beautifully decorated baubles. Must give it a try - think I could use my Spellbinders dies to cut my own ornaments xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Baubles with a real vintage feel , Love how you have dressed their tops up (if that makes sense ) - the snowflake and poinsetta . x

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx