Sunday 17 April 2016

Crazy Little Birdhouse

Hello all and a wonderful sunday to you! It´s Evelyn here today and I want to share with you my second project for this months challenge "Spring", hosted by the lovely Monika. 

I found this little wooden birdhouse in a dollar store. I wanted to make a happy, colorful piece and I wanted to use my new PaperArtsy stamps.
If you want to know, how I made it step x step, please visit my blog 
Now I hope, you feel inspired and join in our challenge, there is enough time to play!

Thank you for your visit today!
Evelyn x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Evelyn, I can't wait for Spring (it snowed here yesterday lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bird house Evelyn, perfect for those spring birds to next in ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your birdhouse Evelyn...so welcoming.....would move in myself! X😊

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx