Thursday 15 September 2016

Colorful Travel Journal

Hello dear reader, today is my turn to show my second project for our Travel challenge!
 As it is middle of the month, you have enough time to join in the fun, so don´t hesitate to submit!




I made this colorful Travel Journal for a dear friend, who has gone to Danmark for holidays. I followed a class at Wanderlust 2016 with Kate Crane, which I enjoyed so very much.
If you want to have a closer look, please hop over to my blog!
Thanks for your visit today!

2 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx