Wednesday 7 September 2016

Travel #2 for the current challenge

Hi it's Brenda here following up my first project for the new travel challenge by completing a couple of pages in my travel journal that I first showed on my blog here and on the Country View Project blog here.


The arty page uses a photo I took and altered in Photoshop Elements and some Tim Holtz dies and DecoArt media paints. If you would like to see the mixed media style background process steps and more photos please join me on Bumblebees and Butterflies, I would love to see you.

I hope your week is going well.

hugs Brenda xxx

4 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx