Saturday 23 September 2017

Create Art

For my second project this month on the theme of metal I wanted to make something that could easily be a card or front to an art journal or a variety of other uses! I painted the tag with Snowflake Fresco Paint and added Gathered Twigs Distress Ink through a stencil. Then I added the stamped leaves and then assembled the pieces continuing the metal theme. I like the simplicity of this tag - sometimes it's good to keep it simple - something I should try more often!

3 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx