Sunday 3 December 2017

A non Christmas theme for this months challenge.

Hello Everyone Debs here and welcome to my post for this months challenge which is is a very non Christmas make from me, but very red green and Rust! When I chose the theme I wanted to give people options as I know not everyone likes to make Christmassy projects, so there’s no excuse this year, so get those entries in lol.


As always pop over to my blog to see how I made this, and 
 as I won’t be back here with another post until next year, I would like to wish you all a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Thank you all for your support, it has been a fabulous year.
Hugsxx 






4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Debs, what amazing rust! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love your rust! And that pop of red just takes this over the top! So very inspiring! Been a while since I played with my rust, and now I think I need to get rusting right away! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx