- You can enter a craft make of any genre provided it has been made by you and it meets the challenge theme.
- You can enter as many different makes of any or the same genre as you like but your project can only be entered once. (You cannot enter it again as part of something else eg as part of a set or collection of other things.)
- We do not insist that you become a follower to enter a challenge but we would appreciate it.
- All entries must contain a mention of our challenge site and the specific challenge and a link to this blog site from your own particular blog about the piece of work you are entering.
- The link you provide to the piece of work you are entering must link to THE SPECIFIC POST featuring that item NOT your general blog site.
- The work entered must be blogged on or after the challenge date and must not have been blogged before that date on ANY site.
- Entries must be of good taste, we will remove any entry that could be considered offensive (in any way).
- If you want us to comment on your entry please ensure your link is to a site which does not require us to become a member and sign in to comment.
- This is an English speaking blog. If your web site is not in English please provide a translation or translation gadget so that we can check the rules have been adhered to.
- One winner will be chosen by random which will be announced after the closing date by the 14th of the following month. The winner will receive a £20 credit at Country View Crafts shop, a winner's badge for their blog and offered a guest designer spot for the following month's challenge. (PLEASE NOTE: the credit must be used in ONE purchase and no change will be given.) The winner must use their credit within 90 days of the winner announcement.
- The design team will also choose 3 runners up who will each receive a runner up badge and be eligible to be entered into the guest designer drawer if they so wish.
- The design team will disqualify and remove any entries without warning that do not comply with these rules at the close of the challenge. No notification will be given so please enure you have complied with the rules, it's up to you.
- The design team's decisions are final.
- Awards of Blog candy may be made from time to time and winners must claim their prize by emailing us with their name and mailing address using the sidebar email widget within 14 days of the winning announcement. Prizes that remain unclaimed after 14 days may be offered again as a different prize.
If you would like to join in our challenges please be courteous enough to follow the following rules: